PRODUCT SUPPORT - HYDRO MOUSSE
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using Hydro Mousse for the first time and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your Hydro Mousse can be found in the manual.
What is included?
- The Hydro Mousse Spray Head
- The Hydro Mousse Coating Chamber or Canister
- Proprietary Grass Seed Blend
- Hydro Mousse Liquid Magic Mousse Formula
What seeds come with my Hydro Mousse?
- 50% Escalade Turf Tall Fescue
- 25% Sirtaky Turf Ryegrass
- 15% Apple GL Turf Ryegrass
- 5% Bluegrass
- 5% Compass Chewings Fescue
Can I use my own grass seed?
Yes, but you will want to make sure that you use the Hydro Mousse Liquid Mousse for optimal results. If you do not use the Liquid Mousse you will not be able to see when the seed is being planted and you will be missing out on all the benefits of Hydro Seeding for home lawn.
When is the best time to plant a new lawn?
Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Will the Hydro Mousse Grass seed work in my climate?
Hydro Mousse contains a proprietary blend of grass seed that is suitable for all climates.
How soon can I mow after planting?
Once the grass has reached about 7.5cm tall it is suitable to begin mowing.
How long until I see results?
Typically in 7-14 days after planting. Allow for more time if the temperature is below 10 degrees at night.
How do I measure Square Feet?
To measure Square Footage, first measure the length by the width of the area you are treating and multiple the two measurements. For example, if you have a 10 foot area X 10 foot area, 10x10 = 100 Square feet. If you have multiple small areas follow the same calculation and add them all up to get the total square footage.
- Remove any debris or dead grass
- Loosen the top layer of soil with a rake
- Add the desired amount of seed and Mousse Addictive into the bottle.
- Attach the Hydro Mousse Spray Head to the bottle and screw on tightly making sure the dial is in the OFF position.
- Attach your garden hose and turn on your faucet.
- Turn the dial to light seed and allow water to fill bottle 3/4 full. Then turn off.
- Identify the area you want to seed.
- Turn the dial to light see if you have high water pressure or heavy seed if you have low water pressure.
- Spray evenly and rapidly about 4 feet from the ground as per the diagram.
- Turn unit upside down and run water to dispose all the content out after use
- Gently water the seeded areas 3 times daily to keep the soil surface moist until the new seeds have reached 3 inches tall.
The Dial does not turn?
The dial may seem a little stiff the first time you use it. We suggest that before attaching it to your hose, turn the dial back and forth. This will allow the inside dial components to be properly greased up, making the dial easy to turn.
The Canister is not filling up with water?
Turn the dial to the Light or Heavy Seed indicators on the nozzle making sure the dial arrows match up exactly with each other. If the dial is slightly off the arrow, water will not fill up the canister. Try practicing this without any contents inside.
Hydro Mousse is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty.